[WikiEN-l] Another"BADSITES"controversy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon May 28 18:04:47 UTC 2007

You can ask for clarification at Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration#Requests_for_clarification

I think what you will be told is that the language applies only to the site involved in the MONGO case. However there is a general principle which lies behind Wikipedia:No personal attacks that we should protect our users from harassment, in a common sense way.

Fred