[WikiEN-l] Another"BADSITES"controversy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon May 28 13:44:49 UTC 2007

This sort of thing, banning links to external sites, if done at all, needs to be limited to sites that extend their activities beyond criticism of Wikipedia to actions that hurt individual Wikipedia users. The blog seems to focus on publicizing Will Beback's real name which she got from ED. She is offended at his interactions with her when she edits.

Fred