[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia Editing

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri May 25 23:06:56 UTC 2007

With reference to this Craigslist ad:

"I'm looking for an exprienced Wikipedia user/editor who understands thesite's guidelines for Neutral Point of View articles. Judging by someexisting articles on the site, my business is note-worthy but I myselfcannot contibute.

If you fit the description please tell me your Wikipedia username so I can see some of your work. Thanks

 Location: Vancouver Compensation: $20/hour"
I couldn't charge you, but would be happy to look at what you want to do. If your business meets Wikipedia guidelines for notability I, and many other Wikipedia editors would be happy to write or edit articles which relate to it. Please keep in mind that if there is negative press coverage regarding your business, that also will probably eventually end up in the article too.

Fred Bauder

User:Fred Bauder