[WikiEN-l] BLP, and admin role in overriding community review

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:41:06 UTC 2007

On 5/23/07, Joe Szilagyi <szilagyi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/23/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:
>
> > I think you've won the point, now tell us how you suggest dealing with the
> > problem.
>

> Starters, more admins, but RFA is borked beyond borked, and will until
> people just fixit and get the RFA trolls out.

This last month gives me hope.  We've seen a bunch of esentially
unopposed successful RFA's nearly in a row; the only major
controversies were low-edit-count people and one guy who canvassed his
RFA a bit and got bit by it (I actually think he'll make a good admin
and hope he's nominated again in a couple of months).

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com