[WikiEN-l] BLP, and admin role in overriding community review

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed May 23 22:22:02 UTC 2007

"Editors should be on the lookout for biased or malicious content aboutliving persons in biographies and elsewhere. If someone appears to bepushing an agenda or a biased point of view, insist on reliablethird-party published sources and a clear demonstration of relevance tothe person's notability."

Fred