[WikiEN-l] BLP, and admin role in overriding community review

Joe Szilagyi szilagyi at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:44:20 UTC 2007

On 5/23/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> If the person removing or deleting material asserts Biography of living
> persons as a basis then that policy rules until there is community consensus
> or an Arbitration Committee decision to the contrary.

What venue is appropriate for community consensus to form? DRV? Only ArbCom?
Something that non-admins can fully participate in?

The other issue is that on DRV, individuals are simply saying "This is over.
'We' have decided." Who is 'we' and why are they empowered to supercede
decisions or views by any others?

Regards,
Joe
http://www.joeszilagyi.com