[WikiEN-l] How many articles must a man write?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed May 23 17:09:39 UTC 2007

As many as the volunteer community is willing to maintain in decent shape and the supporting community is willing to pay for. Whether an article is being decently maintained can be monitored. Whether enough money is coming in to support a bloated posture can be also. But we can also ask for verbal feedback. The media is going to provide it anyway.

Fred