[WikiEN-l] BLP, and admin role in overriding community review

Joe Szilagyi szilagyi at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:21:41 UTC 2007

On 5/23/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> Not just any administrator, but any user may delete grossly inappropriate
> material which violates the Biography of living persons policy. They may
> revert without limit to keep the material out. An admistrator who blocks
> them for that behavior will be desysopped. Any administrator may delete and
> protect against recreation an article which violates Biographies of living
> persons. An administrator who reverts that action, whether or not they have
> community support, will be desyopped.

This is good advice, Fred. The question comes up though, that I originally
posited, of what if people disagree with that decision--even other admins?
What is/should be the appropriate public recourse process or method for
questioning and reviewing such a decision? Let's say [[Joe Szilagyi]] gets
made and then deleted as a BLP vio by Admin #1. Admin #2 disagrees with this
decision.

Then what?

Regards,
Joe