[WikiEN-l] Blocking badlydrawnjeff (was Re: Thoughts on#wikipedia - threat or menace?)

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed May 23 14:01:23 UTC 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007 23:23:03 -0500, "Philippe Beaudette"
<philippebeaudette at gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm gravely disturbed by this whole process (or lack thereof).  Through my eyes, I see a political vendetta that was pursued within the ranks of the admins

[[Hanlon's Razor]] applies: never attribute to malice that which can
adequately be explained by incompetence.

Speaking in my capacity as spokesrogue of The Cabal (TINC), I would
say that most of us, far from pursuing a vendetta against Jeff,
actually rather like him, we just wish he would go about things in a
different way.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk