[WikiEN-l] BLP, and admin role in overriding community review

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Wed May 23 13:58:33 UTC 2007

Matthew Brown wrote:
> I'm having trouble understanding why a redirect does not exist at
> [[Crystal Gail Mangum]], though.  It's probably accurate to say that
> nothing notable about the woman's role in the Duke scandal is not
> findable in our article about that scandal, and that nothing else
> about her life is notable and she is not someone who chose to be in
> the public eye.

I don't think that's accurate at all.  I don't know where you live, but
this has been a Big Deal in the States.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "I was always a fan of Lisa Loeb, particularly
	because you kind of get the impression she
	sang every song either about or to her cats.
	They seem to be the driving force in most of
	her creative process."     - Chuck Klosterman