[WikiEN-l] Now that's what I call a BLP problem

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:15:49 UTC 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Michael_G._Wilson#Image_was_not_Michael_Wilson.21

I just got a call from Chloe Finch from EON Productions about this
article. [[Image:Michael G Wilson on Venice yacht crop.jpg]] is
apparently NOT Michael Wilson. She'll be emailing me and I'll be doing
what I can to arrange a free-content photo of him for the article ...
I've marked the photo "do not use!" on the commons image page, and
will nominate for deletion if it does turn out not to be him.

OTOH, here's to free content from a commercial company :-)

- d.