[WikiEN-l] Blocking badlydrawnjeff (was Re: Thoughts on #wikipedia - threat or menace?)

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Wed May 23 09:25:04 UTC 2007

G'day Ray,

> Gallagher Mark George wrote:
>
>>Vampires are important, because they remind us what stakes and garlic are for.
>
> That deserves some kind of award for quote of the day.

And so it should; it's a bloody good sentence.  You can mail off the
award to Terry Pratchett, somewhere in England, the UK.

The quotation is from one of my favourite Pratchett books, /Carpe
Jugulum/, which is about vampires and stakes and garlic and holy water
and narcissism and faith and Right and Wrong and other groovy stuff.

--
Mark Gallagher
"'Yes, sir,' said Jeeves in a low, cold voice, as if he had been bitten