[WikiEN-l] Rewriting the MOS in English

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:30:49 UTC 2007

On 5/21/07, K P <kpbotany at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or you write well enough, include the substance, and let other editors take
> care of your style--it's a group effort, after all.  I want to adopt all of
> the folks who stalk me to edit my contributions and take them to work and
> school with me for all my writing needs.  Alas, they all seem to have lives
> outside of correcting my turgid prose on Wikipedia.

Yeah, this is what I do mostly (not stalk you, I mean copyediting). I
don't refer to the MoS much (you get the hang of the "wikipedia style"
pretty quickly), but when I do wonder about something it is a very
handy reference. As I've said, I really like it and don't think there
is an urgent need (or any need at all, really) to overhaul it.

--Oskar