[WikiEN-l] Have we ever had a reader complaint of a lack of spoiler tags?

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sun May 20 21:00:45 UTC 2007

On 20 May 2007 at 09:44:03 -0700 (PDT), Ken Arromdee
<arromdee at rahul.net> wrote:

> Third, there's a user interface consistency argument to be made for plot
> summaries.  I made an analogy on the discussion page: If you look at a
> calendar, it has columns for Monday and Tuesday.  But everyone knows that
> Tuesday comes after Monday.  If you only want to avoid redundancy, you should
> remove the Tuesday.

Or at least provide a spoiler warning for those who haven't yet
learned that Tuesday follows Monday, and don't want their textbook on
the calendar system, which they haven't read far enough into yet to
discover this fact, to be spoiled.

--
== Dan ==