[WikiEN-l] CSD always backlogged?

Alex Newman alex9891 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 19 20:33:11 UTC 2007

Chris Picone wrote:

>I have under 2500 edits, my first year of editing consisted of dumb moves
>(AFDing episode summaries, making an article about a podcast due to a wacky
>misinterpretation of notability) and the next was much accidental
>incivility. And I became active again a week ago. Thus, I can't pass.

It's unlikely, due to the current crowd of RfA opposers, demanding 500 AfD
edits, 3 Featured articles, and 120 template edits. However, it is not
impossible. If you really want it, go for it. There's no limits to who can
stand, and according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Majorly/RfA
stats/Stats people have recently passed with lower than the "standard"
editcountitis people's requirements.

Alex (Majorly)