[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia e-mail

Kusma kusma.wiki at gmail.com
Sat May 19 09:44:11 UTC 2007

On 5/18/07, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/18/07, Szépszivy Ásér <j.milgromski at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please, answer, Kusma. YOU ARE REALLY KILLING MANY ARTICLES!!! WHY DON'T YOU
> > ANSWER ME!?
>
> See, simply copying this mail to wikien-l won't help us really, we'd
> be in need of more context if you want us to comment.
>
> Michael

For some context, this is banned [[User:Sheynhertz-Unbayg]]; I
recently blocked some more of his many sockpuppets and deleted their
contributions. Cleanup of his contributions (at [[Wikipedia:SU]]) was
a major effort, which is now almost done. This is the last email I
sent him on March 23:

"I will not unblock you. The articles you reverted with your last
account still had the same problems that your RfC was about, and you
have still not acknowledged the problem. You need to change your
behavior. You do not even acknowledge that you need to change your
behavior, so there is no reason for me to unblock you.

You can appeal to the Arbitration Committee, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:BAN#Appeals_process

I will not answer further emails until I see evidence that your
approach towards Wikipedia has changed."

I don't have anything to add to this.

Kusma