[WikiEN-l] The Madness of King Infobox

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Sat May 19 06:10:33 UTC 2007

G'day Christiano,

> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Giuseppe_Di_Stefano&oldid=131704079
>
> For heaven's sake, you never call someone's voice their instrument. Ever.
> The terminology is nonsensical. Again, the box just does not fit.

Maybe, maybe not.  A couple of other people have talked about the
appropriateness of the word "instrument" here; not being musical[0], I'm
not qualified to comment.

What I *am* qualified to comment on is
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Giuseppe_Di_Stefano&action=history

And the little edit war in which you and an IP engaged.  Has this become
appropriate wikiconduct in this day and age, now?

<snip/>

[0] "I must be musical.  I've got *tons* of CDs!"

--
Mark Gallagher
"'Yes, sir,' said Jeeves in a low, cold voice, as if he had been bitten