[WikiEN-l] The Madness of King Infobox

Angela Anuszewski angela.anuszewski at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:55:09 UTC 2007

> Seems rather odd to call Christiana Aguilera's voice her
> instrument, and I've never seen it done before. Oh, well.
I would say that in order to have someone's voice be called their
instrument, they have to have some appreciable talent ;)

> At best, the things tend to be redundant, by simply duplicating what's
> already in the article. Sure, they sometimes act as a summary, but often too
> much gets compressed. One infobox described Beethoven's genre as "Classical,
> Romantic". I know that brevity is a virtue, but surely that's going too far!
I think perhaps brief genres are the result of inattention to the
article by an expert on the subject matter. I certainly don't know
enough about Beethoven to describe his genre in any more detail than
that and would pass by that statement without a second glance.