[WikiEN-l] Copyright dispute

sean at epoptic.com sean at epoptic.com
Fri May 18 19:31:52 UTC 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 03:01:38PM -0400, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> It's certainly not productive when the involved parties won't even
> provide a link to the discussion. Sean, Why must you ask the list to
> form opinions based on a one-sided retelling rather than just
> directing us to the discussion to read for ourselves?

Please go upthread to review exactly what I asked for -- pointers
to methods that I (or anyone else) could use to back up claims of
copyright ownership.  That particular discussion is (in my opinion)
settled by claiming fair use of any aspect of that image that I am
unable to grant a license to.  We display images of ''Harry Potter''
books; we can display an image of a particular book that I own.

--
 Sean Barrett     | Young lady, in this house we obey the
 sean at epoptic.com | laws of thermodynamics! --Homer Simpson