[WikiEN-l] CSD always backlogged?

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:34:41 UTC 2007

On 5/18/07, Chris Picone <wikichris at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been browsing CSD for a few days and I've noticed that every time I
> look at CSD it takes at least 40 minutes until an article is deleted.
> Granted I look in the afternoon, but it's sorta bad if an article stays on
> Wikipedia for more than 10 minutes if it shouldn't be... maybe we should do
> something about that.

As I've said before, there wouldn't be such a backlog if people
wouldn't tag so much stuff for deletion.

Seriously though, non-admins can help too, by going through the
candidates and checking whether they really are eligible for speedy
deletion or whether the tagger was just too lazy to send it to
articles for deletion or use proposed deletion.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com