[WikiEN-l] {{Spoiler}} insanity

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Thu May 17 01:56:18 UTC 2007

In a message dated 5/16/2007 8:54:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
bryan.derksen at shaw.ca writes:

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com wrote:
> Alright, in light of what's been  happening lately, I think we should hold
> naming  change:
>
> [[Wikipedia:Ignore all rules]] to  [[Wikipedia:Use common sense]].
>
> But you know what they  say: common sense ain't common. Perhaps it  should
be
> renamed

No, I think that's a much better title that captures the essence of  the
principle much more clearly and succinctly. The phrase "Ignore  all
rules" is very easy to misinterpret as "do whatever you  want".

Yeah, sorry Bryan. I hit send before I could finish. What I was going  to say
after I suggested "Use common sense" was "Use what will someday become
common sense...hopefully" as a joke :)