[WikiEN-l] {{spoiler}} vs. writing a goddamn encyclopedia

Philip Sandifer snowspinner at gmail.com
Tue May 15 21:34:28 UTC 2007

On May 15, 2007, at 2:06 PM, Philip Sandifer wrote:

> On May 15, 2007, at 10:53 AM, David Gerard wrote:
>
>> I can't find anything in the Manual of Style about them. Is there
>> something lurking there?
>
> It has its very own MOS page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> Wikipedia:Spoilers.

Which I've actually gone and nominated for deletion: http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Miscellany_for_deletion/
Wikipedia:Spoiler_warning

Note in particular the fact that [[Wikipedia:Spoiler Warning]],
[[Wikipedia:Lead Section]], and [[Wikipedia:Neutral Point of View]]
cannot all be applied simultaneously to [[The Crying Game]]. You have
to pick two. And you're not allowed to get rid of NPOV.

-Phil