[WikiEN-l] {{spoiler}} vs. writing a goddamn encyclopedia

Joe Szilagyi szilagyi at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:59:06 UTC 2007

> Sounds like time for a removal of stupid spoiler tags. Could all
> reading this please go to the above URL and get hacking?

Someone could be bold again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Templates_for_deletion/Log/2006_May_4#Template:Spoiler

But looks like it didn't work last time. For what its worth, it's nice
getting the warning, but like others have said, it's an encyclopedia. I
kicked myself the other day for reading 28 Weeks Later, knowing full well it
would give away crap. X-Men 3 got me last time. But so what? Thats the
point: information.

--
Regards,
Joe