[WikiEN-l] Notability on the skfields

Gallagher Mark George m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Tue May 15 04:34:11 UTC 2007

G'day Bryan,

  (my webmail does strange things to the quoting when people are using PGP.  On the plus side, at least it shows PGP key thingiess as an attachment)

*********
geni wrote:
> Currently [[Invincible Snowfields]] is trying to get around this by
> very careful wording that contains no opinion whatsoever (and gets
> close to succeeding) but since NPOV demands that you do include
> opinion this is not a valid get out either.

But you're demanding that in order to be NPOV [[Invincible Snowfields]]
must include a _completely made up_ opinion that _nobody actually
holds_. This is not what NPOV requires. This is madness.

I think what he's actually saying is it has to be deleted until someone, somewhere, seriously argues that it *can* be accessed on foot.  As you say: madness.

I'm just waiting for him to turn expat so he can annoy the Poms by taking their jobs.

--
[[User:MarkGallagher]]