[WikiEN-l] Notability on the skfields

John Lee johnleemk at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:35:22 UTC 2007

> On 5/14/07, John Lee <johnleemk at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hm, if that's really an opinion and not a fact, just attribute it to the
> > resort, i.e. "The resort's management claims it is only accessible by
> > helicopter". And really, the issue of content is different from the
> topic -
> > how does this make it impossible to write a neutral article about the
> > resort?
>
> Because we then don't have any sources for any of the alternative
> opinions. Thus the article is presenting only one POV.

We work with what our sources have. I have not heard of any articles being
deleted because only one point of view was presented in all the existent
sources. That is sort of like saying we should delete [[Malaysia]] because
we don't have sources to counter the assertion that Malaysia is a federal
state.

Johnleemk