[WikiEN-l] not sure what I should do

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon May 14 09:41:30 UTC 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007 07:41:10 +0200, Florence Devouard
<Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>But my question - as an innocent - the only choice I am given on the
>template is to replace or change the license. There is already a
>rationale to keep it. There is no link to the place where the issue is
>discussed (I suppose it is not). The message is from a bot. Where am I
>suppose to discuss and with who, to have it kept ? What can I do to
>avoid automatic deletion ? It seems there is no clear venue where to
>argue in favor of keeping this little memory of a pillar.

A good point, but I think this is a time to ignore all rules.  One
possibility is to replace the tag with an images for deletion tag, and
then we summon the cabal to snowball keep it.  Another possibility is
to point to the original upload, which was by the user, and take that
as evidence of permission as we do with emails to the OTRS permissions
queue.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk