[WikiEN-l] Notability on the skfields

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Sun May 13 17:36:23 UTC 2007

On 13/05/07, Todd Allen <toddmallen at gmail.com> wrote:

> plenty of people that have gotten in trouble for lying about where they
> went to school, and a -ton- of people that lie about their age.)

The single most common specific OTRS complaint is "please correct my
date of birth"... I can't offhand think of any who've asked us to
correct which university they went to - at least, none where it might
have been wishful puffery. (There have been a couple who wanted us to
fix  that we had them down as attending a prestigious university they
didn't, but I don't remember any the other way around)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk