[WikiEN-l] You're magically made an admin. What do you do?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat May 12 23:34:26 UTC 2007

On 13/05/07, Jeff Raymond <jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com> wrote:
> David Gerard wrote:

> > Your reply to me says "but look at all this smoke!" I suggest it went
> > nowhere because that was the right way for it to go. They utterly
> > failed to make a case.

> This, really, is evidence of the problem, though.

Again: you've failed to show there's actually a problem there.

Remember, after that RFC was when it was changed from VFD to AFD
specifically to emphasise that this was *not a vote*. Because Tony had
in fact acted entirely correctly, and the actions complained of in the
RFC were and are the way it's in fact supposed to work.

- d.