[WikiEN-l] Defamation of biographees

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:15:27 UTC 2007

On  0, Rolf Lampa <rolf.lampa at rilnet.com> scribbled:

And you don't think http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild:Mats_Molen.jpg isn't even more risible? When I went to the Swedish Wikipedia's article <http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mats_Mol%C3%A9n>, I had to stifle a snicker because he looked like a Nazi 'Sieg Heil!'ing. Honestly, the one you're complaining about looks better if only because he seems like a nice schoolteacher and not some sort of fascist geologist (or something like that).

--
Gwern
Inquiring minds want to know.