[WikiEN-l] Defamation of biographees

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri May 11 21:05:37 UTC 2007

It appears that someone using the IP address 83.255.139.35 requested
deletion of the image on 31st December 2006 but did not give a reason,
so the deletion request was removed. I expect you would be successful
in getting the image deleted if you put the deletion template back on
the image page with an explanation of why you think it should be
deleted. From what you say, I gather there is already a good quality
picture of the same person, so it seems sensible to remove the bad
quality one.