[WikiEN-l] You're magically made an admin. What do you do?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:19:16 UTC 2007

> What concerns me is that we might find some FA candidates in there.
> Can we think of an algorithm? DGG

You could narrow it down by looking at all deleted articles over a
certain size which don't have "copyvio" or "copyright" in the deletion
reason. You should be able to narrow it down a fair bit that way - you
then have to plough through the articles manually. A deleted article
that might be almost an FAC is quite likely not formatted correctly
yet, so you won't be able to automatically search for links and refs
etc.