[WikiEN-l] Personal attacks.

Nathan nriorperzy at kriocoudek.mailexpire.com
Tue May 8 21:35:31 UTC 2007

I would like someone to officially warn Moreschi against making personal attacks.
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_checkuser/Case/Nathanrdotcom&diff=122980467&oldid=122977018

As an administrator, Moreschi should be setting an example to others and not break Wikipedia policy whenever he feels like it.
Nobody should resort to personal attacks, especially not an administrator who should know better.
(but we all know that administrators can get away with flouting policy whenever they like, just look at Cyde for instance)

I would also like MichaelLinnear cautioned and warned for same (as well as publishing private contact information).
See: http://nathanr.ca/Images/WikiDefamation.jpg (the edit was oversighted at my insistence)
The edit MichaelLinnear made can be considered libel and defamation, designed to damage my reputation (it's damaged enough).
He deserves a block nevermind a warning.

It is rather biased that my very fair requests are ignored just because I'm a banned user.
If an active user in good standing were to ask this, their wishes would be respected.

My status as a blocked user is irrelevent.
I absolutely insist that a fair-minded admin should do the right thing here and warn both users - publicly (where I can see it) and not behind closed doors.

Thank you for your time,
Nathan (User:nathanrdotcom)