[WikiEN-l] The 09 F9 magic number

Todd Allen toddmallen at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:42:35 UTC 2007

On 5/8/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 May 2007 08:24:01 +0100, "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >is on the AACS crack article on es:wp, and they say they're not going
> >to remove it because en:wp doesn't have it - not unless and until the
> >Foundation declares it must go.
>
> Very mature.
>
> Guy (JzG)
> --
> http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG

Since when is it immature to think for oneself? The Foundation, by
issuing a pretty emphatic No Comment, did make it pretty clear that
it's up to the individual projects. And they've stated that they will
remove it if the Foundation decides that it must be removed. I see
nothing immature about that.

--
Freedom is the right to know that 2+2=4. From this all else follows.