[WikiEN-l] How lovely, someone deleted the Main Page again

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Mon May 7 02:28:14 UTC 2007

Pedro Sanchez wrote:
> On 5/6/07, NSLE (Wikipedia) <nsle.wikipedia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How long until the perennial proposals start coming in? Well,
>> I'll start. When will desysopping long-inactive admins start to even be
>> considered? Anyone?
> Well, now it only took 5 minutes ...
> 01:32, 7 May 2007 AndyZ (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Main Page"
> (My password is password!) (Restore)
> 01:37, 7 May 2007 Drini (Talk | contribs | block) changed group
> membership for User:AndyZ at enwiki from sysop to (none) (rogue)

Heh. If his password really was "password", perhaps running a password
cracker against all the administrator passwords would be a good idea. As
would https-based login, to reduce risk of password theft.

And now that I think about it, perhaps I'll go change my password before
my RfA closes, just in case. :-)

William