[WikiEN-l] Coming to say hello

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sun May 6 13:51:54 UTC 2007

All,

Someone on another thread said there were 878 Members of this List. Wow!
Right now I would like to encourage those of you who haven't yet posted a
message to this list, or those of you who have posted only once or twice, to
go ahead and post a message now. Just say hello, or, even better, give your
opinions about the stuff you've read here.

Marc Riddell

--
"Come to the edge. We might fall! Come to the edge. It's too high!

COME! TO! THE! EDGE!!

So they came and he pushed -- and they flew."

                                       Guillaume Apollinaire