[WikiEN-l] Category destruction

Earle Martin wikipedia at downlode.org
Fri May 4 16:23:22 UTC 2007

> On 04/05/07, Earle Martin <wikipedia at downlode.org> wrote:
> > I guess this is a roundabout way of saying I don't think this will be
> > worked out until we get Semantic MediaWiki.
>
> Until we come up with a Semantic MediaWiki syntax that's intuitively
> usable by mere mortals.

Well, yes.

Also, thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that what we need is
a separate editable ontology that defines the relationships between
classes of item. It could probably be kept in its own namespace to
leave that sort of thing well out of the view of those selfsame mere
mortals.

Er, maybe this is the wrong mailing list for me to be wibbling about
this sort of thing, sorry.

--
Earle Martin
            http://downlode.org/