[WikiEN-l] Press coverage listing the HD-DVD key

Joe Szilagyi szilagyi at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:13:04 UTC 2007

I'm just curious. Isn't it a technical violation of US law/DMCA to link back
to pages that include infringing material? Or was that just for basic
copyright status? If so, can we link to news sources that include the key?

Also, has any active lawyer weighed in on this legally, that we can go by?
FWIW, I think if we have multiple RS reporting on the key itself, that we
would be legally covered if we documented what they were reporting on. But
I'm not an attorney.

--
Regards,
Joe