[WikiEN-l] HD DVD key mess - OFFICE/Foundation?

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu May 3 16:31:39 UTC 2007

On 5/3/07, Anthony <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
> You're going to have to elaborate on what that issue is, then.

Is it legal under US law to publish a HD-DVD decryption code? (the
answer to that is probably sometimes)
Is it legal under US law to publish a HD-DVD decryption code in the
context of a wikipedia article about the subject?
Is it legal under US law to publish a HD-DVD decryption code in the
context of an unrelated wikipedia article? (ok we don't need to know
that one but I've vaguely curious as to whether the answer is "yes as
long as you manage to sell a commercially significant number of copies
of the article").

--
geni