[WikiEN-l] HD DVD key mess - OFFICE/Foundation?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed May 2 13:41:01 UTC 2007

I don't recall any official stance. It was the responsible thing to delete it and oversight it, however. While this particular instance is not terribly risky due to its widespread distribution, there can be very serious legal liabilities. When one of our anonymous editors posts a bond sufficient to cover likely damages, I'll back down.

Fred