[WikiEN-l] Administrator flameout: Naconkantari

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Tue May 1 14:59:10 UTC 2007

Yes, best to cut back a bit when you see this happening to yourself. But to know you need to do that, you have to have had the experience of getting into a mess because you didn't. (Assuming one can only learn the hard way, by experience)

>Also, when you refer to ArbCom-blessed continual agitation, is that the
>same thing as the ANI reference to free passes for certain people?

That is just part of life. High status actors can get away with more. Not sure I could find the discussion you cite easily. Generally, it has been framed, "So and so may be nasty, but he is a great editor."