[WikiEN-l] let's be honest then

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:18:45 UTC 2007

Outrageous claims that are in fact libellous should indeed go. Unless the
article consists entirely of such claims this can be fixed without article
deletion. Unfortunately, people who wish to retain such text know where to
find it while editors like me don't.We should find some way for OTRS people
to get vandal hunters and other editors to keep an eye on such articles to
avoid such material from being reinserted.

Mgm