[WikiEN-l] Getting hammered in a tv interview is not fun

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Mar 30 01:25:56 UTC 2007

Mark Ryan wrote:
> Are we sure the inaccuracy wasn't inserted by Fanning herself, in
> order to find something to complain about in the interview?

I think that's more or less irrelevant and not a very helpful line of
inquiry in either the current case or with respect to the broader issue.

I chatted with her, on the air, and on the phone afterwards.  She was
friendly and funny and a bit bemused by it.  So, I am sure she did not
add it herself.  And I think trying to cast doubt back on her is not at
all what we should be doing here: the error was ours.

--Jimbo