[WikiEN-l] change RS/BLP etc to not say 'blogs' (was Blog Entries (Bauer fork))

Denny Colt wikidenny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:37:07 UTC 2007

On 3/28/07, Philip Sandifer <snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Or, put another way, what is it about
> Movable Type that somehow corrupts her words when her speaking the
> exact same text aloud at a transcribed lecture or in an interview
> would be OK?
>
> -Phil

Why don't we just change BLP and RS immediately to not say blogs? It has
been demonstrated here to be a red herring to actively--I'll say this...
*discriminate* against what is becoming the most common publishing format on
the entire internet.

Mass-replace "BLOG" with "unreliable source" or "unreliable website" if you
want to be internet specific, and done.

The current policy inappropriately actively discriminates and is biased in
its wording...

--
- Denny