[WikiEN-l] Blog Entries (Bauer fork)

James Farrar james.farrar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:38:54 UTC 2007

On 27/03/07, Cary Bass <cbass at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Jeff, I respectfully request that you stop responding to my posts with
> insults such as "You're completely incorrect" and "Your thinking is
> backward".  Please, no more commentary on me.

I'm sorry, but the phrase "you're completely incorrect" is not an
insult; it's not a comment on *you as a person*, it's a comment on
*your opinions*.

So, in fact, is "your thinking is backward"; may I suggest you think
about the difference between "your thinking is backward" and "you are
backward"?

Frankly, if we can't criticise the opinions of people who happen to be
Foundation staff, we might as well give up.