[WikiEN-l] Out of process deletions

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:16:34 UTC 2007

Oh pshaw.

Even ignoring the fact that en's inclusion policies on articles like
this are a load of crap, it passes the most stringent proposed ones.
It has multiple non-trivial mentions in reputable sources (SFWA and
Making Light), the sources are all reputable (her website is a valid
primary source for information on her). There's a reason it
overwhelmingly survived an AfD last year.

There is no policy justification whatsoever for deleting this page.

Best,
Phil Sandifer
sandifer at english.ufl.edu

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a
boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.