[WikiEN-l] Wikimedia Foundation sued

Ron Ritzman ritzman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:38:13 UTC 2007

On 3/25/07, Eugene van der Pijll <eugene at vanderpijll.nl> wrote:
> Daniel R. Tobias schreef:
> > Apparently, literary agent [[Barbara Bauer]] has sued a number of
> > people and organizations, including the Wikimedia Foundation
>
> And it worked, the article has been deleted.

# 10:56, 25 March 2007 Doc glasgow (Talk | contribs) deleted "Barbara
Bauer" (per WP:BLP article is a bloody disgrace. Full of 'allegations"
of who said what on message boards . No mainstream media interest.)

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't that comment be in an AFD nom or
is this another one of those "Danial Brandt" deletes?