[WikiEN-l] BJAODN

Ron Ritzman ritzman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:22:24 UTC 2007

On 3/23/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:

> and funny ones, which was the point.  I also feel that some editors
> deliberately introduce nonsense in the hope of making BJAODN, but
> that's an aside.

The existing material is a good example of what not to write and
should stay as long as there is no chance that it could be mistaken
for real WP content but to address your last point, perhaps it might
be a good idea to "freeze" BJAODN. We already have enough bullshit
thank you very much.

If someone wants to archive future WP:BULLSHIT, then let them start
their own wiki for it or perhaps uncyclopedia would be interested in
it.