[WikiEN-l] NBC's story on Wikipedia

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 23:17:35 UTC 2007

In a message dated 3/22/2007 6:15:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
wikidenny at gmail.com writes:

On  3/22/07, SonOfYoungwood at aol.com <SonOfYoungwood at aol.com>  wrote:

> 2. The reporter demonstrated how vandalism works  without even
> mentioning  the
> thousands of people who  spend hours and hours each day reverting nonsense
> and issuing blocks.  I always thought the press was supposed to be somewhat
>  balanced.

What article did they vandalize to show  that?

--
- Denny

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/LisaDaniels_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/LisaDaniels)  (Lisa  Daniels - when
she was creating the report, she vandalized the page here. I left  her a test
warning on her talkpage. Also, she failed to report in her story that  her edit
was reverted in less than a minute).