[WikiEN-l] Just what *is* Jimbo's role anyway? - "nofollow" decision

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:27:01 UTC 2007

On 22/03/07, Zoney <zoney.ie at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a whole other world of messiness then when we aren't talking merely
> about Wikipedia's content, but formulating the principles and guidelines on
> which the content and project is created and managed.

Yeah. Hence my notion of a clearer "constitution". Certainly for
fundamental rules that all other policy is meant to be an explication
of, and possibly for policy formation.

Of course, the problem with rules is that they are seen by some as
there for gaming. But then, we probably need something less ad-hoc at
this stage.

- d.