[WikiEN-l] WP:V, WP:RS, WP:NOR and WP:ATT

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Wed Mar 21 21:09:11 UTC 2007

Jossi Fresco wrote:

> These comments still puzzle me, Jeff. How can it be possible that you
> missed it? It was referred to in recent ArbCom cases (e.g. Free
> Republic); it was discussed *extensively* in the talk pages of V, NOR
> and RS,  it was announced on the Village Pump...

I don't know how I missed it, and my misisng it is ultimately no one's
responsibility but my own, I want to make that absolutely 100% clear.

HOWEVER, if you have a guy who makes 1000 edits a month and spends a good
deal of time in policy space and is STILL unaware, what does that do for
overall consensus?

-Jeff